A small van is the perfect choice for transporting manageable items like boxes or bags. Just be aware that you’ll find it difficult to move any furniture.
|Internal rear dimensions and payload|
|Height - 1.2m/4’|
|Width at the widest point - 1.35m/4’5”|
|Width between wheel arches - 1.1m/3’7”|
|Length - 1.2m/4’|
|Maximum payload - 610kg|
|Small Van Pricing|
|1 day (weekday) - £40|
|1 day (weekend) - £60|
|Weekend - £100|
|5-day deal - £180|
|7-day deal - £252|
|28-day deal - £750|
Why choose a
As you might guess, a small van is perfect for transporting smaller, more manageable loads. If you have a smaller job in mind, these vans are an ideal choice. They’re particularly well suited to moving bags and boxes.
Small vans are easy to drive because they’re similar in size to a car and they’re highly economical, meaning that you’ll save money on fuel costs. This is particularly important if you have a longer hire period in mind. Because these vans are so cost effective, they’re perfect if you’re looking for a cheap van hire option.
Interested in small van hire in London or Croydon? Call 020 7277 9853 to arrange your booking.
Things to know when hiring
a small van
- All our small vans run on diesel.
- These vans have tie down points in the back for securing goods. If you need straps, these can be purchased when you come to collect your van.
- Each van receives a full service every 10,000 miles so that you don’t need to worry about reliability.
- Breakdown cover is included with every hire.
- We can deliver your van to you if required. Ask about this service if you would like more information.
Heading into the ULEZ?
If you’re planning to travel within the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ), you’ll probably want to upgrade to one of our low emission small vans. These vans meet the Euro 6 standards, meaning that you’ll be able to travel within the zone without paying the daily £12.50 charge.
You don’t have to pay higher prices when you hire a low emission small van – just be aware that there will be a higher excess and we’ll require a £200 deposit
A valid UK or EU driving licence
Proof of current UK address
A debit or credit card