The loyalty scheme is our way of showing our appreciation to our regular customers. Every time you hire one of our vans, you’ll earn credit towards a future hire. Depending on the amount of credit you’ve earned, after five hires, your sixth hire may even end up being free.
How does the
loyalty scheme work?
When you hire a van from us, you’ll receive a corresponding stamp on your loyalty card. Each of these stamps is worth a different amount of credit:
- Small van40
- Short wheelbase van62.50
- Long Wheelbase Van74
- Extended Long Wheelbase Van85
- Luton Van91.25
Once you’ve received five stamps on your loyalty card, an average credit is then worked out based on the stamps you’ve earned. This is the amount of credit that you can put towards your sixth hire.
How about an example?
Here’s how much credit you’ll receive if you hire two small vans, two short wheelbase vans, and a long wheelbase van:
- £40 + £40 + £62.50 + £62.50 + £74 = £279
- £279 ÷ 5 = £55.80
That means you could hire a small van for free, or a short wheelbase van for £6.70.
Of course, if you always hire the same type of van, you’ll earn enough credit to make your sixth hire free:
- £74 + £74 + £74 + £74 + £74 = £370
- £370 ÷ 5 = £74
What you need to know about the loyalty scheme
- You can use your loyalty card at both our New Cross and Croydon branches.
- You need to show a fully stamped card in order to redeem your credit.
- You can only earn one stamp per hire, even if you’re hiring a van for longer than one day.
- You can only earn a stamp if you bring your loyalty card with you. You can’t receive a stamp for a previous hire.
- There are no time restrictions – collect your stamps over days, months or years.
- There must be a 24-hour period between the end of one hire and the start of the next hire in order to claim another stamp.
- You can’t redeem your credit on a Saturday.
- The amount of credit you receive depends on the vans you’ve hired. It doesn’t necessarily mean that your sixth hire is going to be free.